- Current and all former names
- Social Security number
- Current mailing address and phone number
- Approximate dates of attendance
- The number of copies required
- A complete name and address of where the transcript should
- Appropriate fees (detailed below)
a request form NOW
Send the written
1501 Morningside Ave
Sioux City, IA 51106-1717
The transcript may also be ordered in person at the Registrar's
Office in Lewis Hall on the Morningside campus.
There is a $5 fee for each official transcript requested that
should be paid at the time of the request. For overnight delivery
the fee is $30 per location for delivery ($5 for the transcript
and $25 for postage). Overnight delivery does not include processing time. A transcript can be faxed, but it is
considered to be unofficial because the official school seal
will not be on the transcript.
**As of January 1, 1999, Morningside College will no longer
be sending transcripts to the Iowa Department of Education.
The transcripts will be sent to the student in a sealed envelope,
and the student can then forward the sealed transcripts to the
Department of Education.